Here's What I Get...
- 30 Day No Alcohol Challenge Program - I want to take a 30-day break from alcohol, lose fat, get more energy, have better relationships, save money, be happier and feel better. I will get instant access to this program through this private site.
- Video Archive Vault - I will get immediate access to over 20 of James' transformational videos where he reveals the key secrets to you getting health, wealth love and happiness
- Super Bonus Content - I get immediate access to the one-time bonus material. Including: How To Socialize Without Alcohol; How To Be Instantly Liked; Sleep Secrets- 7 Proven Tips To Sleep Your Way To A Better Body; How To Get The Body You Want; Simple Ways To Get A Hollywood Body; How To Make And Keep $1M In Two Years; How To Get Rich; Interview With Superman Himself, Hollywood Actor Brandon Routh. All these are mine today.
- VIP Membership To The Closed Facebook Group - I will get direct access to the exclusive closed Facebook group, "30-Day No Alcohol Challenge". I will be able to share my story with other people exploring their relationship to alcohol, get support if I want it, and find an accountability partner.
- Easy To Understand No Hassle Payment - I understand that today I will be charged a one-time payment of $97. I understand there are no monthly fees, hidden payments or surprises. I understand my one-time payment today gets me lifetime access to the 30 Day No Alcohol Challenge program, the closed facebook group, the video vault and bonus content.
If you aren't happy in 30 days. We will offer a full refund.
What 30 Day No Alcohol Members Are Saying
Day 16 for me. My productivity at work has skyrocketed, to the point where I have been working ahead and have time for a daily two mile walk. During this time, I meditate or listen to podcasts. A few folks have commented on my good mood!
Day 10 for me and I have noticed one big improvement that I hesitated for a moment to share but here goes. Sex is way better!!
Day 8 and feeling great. I love how not drinking lends itself to strengthening other good habits - eating well, sleeping well, more productivity in the evening. It is giving me much a good sense of well being.
A week and a half in and have felt like I have taken on a new mini life journey.